Vecoplan develops, produces and sells high-quality machines and plants for crushing, conveying and processing primary and secondary raw materials. Founded in 1969, the company, now a leading supplier in the wood and recycling industry, convinces customers worldwide in the areas of wood preparation, large wood chipping plants, biomass CHP plants, sawmills, waste wood preparation and pelleting plants. Many components from Vecoplan are protected by patents and possess outstanding quality, energy efficiency and ease of maintenance.
In addition to its headquarters in Germany, Vecoplan operates branches in Great Britain, Spain, Austria and the United States and ensures a worldwide presence.
- Crushers for waste materials, e.g. waste wood, demolition wood, used wood products etc.
- Grinders for shavings, flakes, sawdust, etc. (impact mills, sievering mills, etc.)
- Sifting / screening equipment
- Belt conveyors
- Chopping machines (slow-speed)
- Chippers and chipping mills
- Conveying and storage equipment for hogged wood chips, fibres, etc.
- Infeed units
- Stationary hoggers