Vor der Bitz 10
56470 Bad Marienberg
Vecoplan AG supplies machines and systems for shredding, conveying and processing primary and secondary raw materials. Vecoplan is one of the world's leading suppliers in the wood and recycling industry and supplies customers worldwide in the areas of wood preparation, large chipping plants, biomass cogeneration plants, sawmills, the wood-based materials industry, residual and waste wood preparation and pellet and briquetting plants. In addition to wood and biomass, Vecoplan also develops solutions for many other materials such as waste, residual materials, plastics and paper.
Typical Vecoplan products are shredders and drum chippers as well as the entire system technology for conveying, screening, separating, storing and dosing.
Numerous Vecoplan components are protected by patents and feature outstanding quality, energy efficiency and ease of maintenance. In addition to its headquarters in Bad Marienberg/Germany, Vecoplan has subsidiaries in Great Britain, Spain, Austria and the United States and is represented worldwide with its own sales force.
- Crushers for waste materials, e.g. waste wood, demolition wood, used wood products etc.
- Grinders for shavings, flakes, sawdust, etc. (impact mills, sievering mills, etc.)
- Sifting / screening equipment
- Belt conveyors
- Chopping machines (slow-speed)
- Chippers and chipping mills
- Conveying and storage equipment for hogged wood chips, fibres, etc.
- Infeed units
- Stationary hoggers