SCHWABEDISSEN is an owner-managed special machine manufacturer for high demands and customer-specific needs in the field of dividing, profiling, CNC processing and stacking for production in batch size 1 up to series production in throughput.
The main products of Schwabedissen are :
- Dividing saws (portal saws and undercut saws for industrial use in production lines)
- Double end tenoner for double-sided processing of the longitudinal and transverse edges of panel-shaped materials
- Machining centres in portal design for doors, composite materials and moulded parts
These machine types are used for processing a wide range of materials:
wood-based materials, furniture components, concrete formwork elements, solid wood panels, wooden doors and windows, drawers, mouldings, wooden floors, composite materials, gypsum bonded boards and fibre cement, insulating materials.
The machines and plants are manufactured in Germany and exported worldwide with a share of 70 percent.
- Overhead panel saws (portal saws) for longitudinal and / or cross-cutting
- Double-sided CNC moulding (and sanding) machines for contoured parts
- Single-end profilers / sizing machines for non-flat parts, e.g. scantlings
- Double-end profilers / sizing machines for non-flat parts, e.g. scantlings
- Machining centres for sawing, routing, profiling, boring, sanding
- Machines for windows and facades; other
- Machining centres for structural elements
- Machines and equipment for manufacturing solid timber boards
- Machines and equipment for manufacturing drawers
- CNC routers
- Moulding machines for special applications
- Single-end profilers / sizing machines for flat parts, e.g. panels
- Double-end profilers / sizing machines for flat parts, e.g. panels
- Machining centres for routing, sawing, boring, hardware and dowel inserting, etc.
- Machines and plants for doors and frames
- Machines and equipment for timber flooring / parquetry
- Machines and equipment for manufacturing doors for furniture
- Machines and plants for shuttering panels