SAB Sägewerksanlagen in Bad Berleburg builds plants for sawn timber production from small sawmills to fully automated lines for large-scale industry. The focus is on chipping and profiling plants for softwood cutting. SAB's product range includes complete lines as well as individual components.
The product range covers wide areas of the sawmill process chain: conveyor systems for logyards and sawn timber, log sorting systems, cross-cutting systems, chipping and profiling lines, circular resaws, sawn timber sorting systems and many other types of machines.
SAB plants and their modular aggregate technology guarantee high manufacturing accuracy with high productivity. In addition, SAB has safely and successfully expanded the area of conversion and modernization of existing chipper, gang saw and band saw mills and is pushing the development of new chipping technologies for the wood-based materials industry. The company attaches great importance to modular plant design, long-term service reliability on site and in online service, and uncomplicated spare parts and tool handling.
- Stationary conveying devices for roundwood yards
- Stationary chain saws
- Single arbour circular saws for roundwood
- Circular saws for construction timber
- Chipper- / band saw combinations
- Single arbor edger / rip saw
- Combined vertical-horizontal circular saws
- Cross-cut saws with guide bar for timber packs
- Conveyors for sawn timber (roller conveyors / tracks, cross-transfer units, etc.)
- Long log flakers
- General contractors for saw mills
- Log sorting stations
- Cutting to length station with continuous feed
- Double arbour circular saws for roundwood
- Chipper canters / profiling lines
- Circular resaws
- Double arbor edger / rip saw
- Cross-cutting saws
- Timber sorting stations
- Timber stacking and bundling stations
- Single- and multi-blade circular saws for edging or ripping