The core business of Rippert Anlagentechnik is the production of plants for surface technology, dust removal technology and environmental technology.
Rippert offers a large product portfolio especially in the field of surface technology. Whether wet paint and powder coating, spraying or dipping, manually or automatically - Rippert offers a solution, from standard products such as a dry spray wall or water sprinkled spray wall to complex painting systems with pre-treatment and drying equipment, and clean room technology for technical functional coatings. On Rippert systems, furniture, windows, doors and other wood products receive a surface treatment of perfect quality; but also products made of plastic or metal, such as electrical goods, machine components or car parts and much more. The surface technology sector also includes pre- and post-treatment. Here Rippert offers, for example, drying systems for all common processes using hot air, infrared or UV light, as required for the production of high-gloss surfaces. An automatic solution using a handling system and robots is always available.
In the field of dedusting technology, Rippert offers solutions ranging from dust source analysis, extraction, filtration, air recirculation and pneumatic conveying to energy recovery. Thirdly, Rippert Anlagentechnik manufactures fans for the most diverse application scenarios and performance ranges, from series fans to special series or individual special designs. At Rippert, 440 employees produce custom-made high-tech products in four plants in Germany and one in Austria.
Representatives in your location
- Electrostatic spraying equipment
- Flooding systems
- Lacquer drying and curing lines
- Machines and equipment for powder coating
- Plants and equipment for energy recycling
- Sound-proofing equipment (sound-proofing cabins, etc.)
- Robots for spraying, lacquering, etc.
- Extraction systems
- Filtering separators
- Residual dust concentration monitoring systems
- Dipping equipment
- Spray walls and booths
- Conveyers for lacquering plants
- Plants, units and auxiliary equipment for energy generation; other
- Purification plants for water and liquid chemicals
- Fire and spark extinguishing systems
- Chips and dust extraction systems (including filters)
- Extraction machines, stand alone
- Warm air heaters
- Specialised control systems for chips and dust extraction systems