RIPPERT Anlagentechnik, founded in 1966, is one of the internationally significant system suppliers for surface technology, automation (handling systems), air purification and industrial fans.
The range of services extends from the development of individual components up to complete production plants and systems for the plastics, metal and wood processing industries. In addition to state-of-the-art coating and powder coating systems, the family-owned company sets standards in air purification as an expert when it comes to energy-efficient dedusting technology and low-noise, long-life industrial fans.
Representatives in your location
- Electrostatic spraying equipment
- Flooding systems
- Lacquer drying and curing lines
- Machines and equipment for powder coating
- Plants and equipment for energy recycling
- Sound-proofing equipment (sound-proofing cabins, etc.)
- Robots for spraying, lacquering, etc.
- Dipping equipment
- Spray walls and booths
- Conveyers for lacquering plants
- Plants, units and auxiliary equipment for energy generation; other
- Purification plants for water and liquid chemicals
- Fire and spark extinguishing systems