With over 1000 machine types, PALLMANN Maschinenfabrik has the world's largest range of shredding technology and is therefore one of the leading manufacturers of shredding machines, systems and complete plants for wood and plastic processing and shredding. For more than 110 years, the company has been developing, building and selling customized shredding technology for the wood-based panel and panel industry, power generation and waste wood processing. An after-sales service guarantees constant plant availability for customers worldwide.
Representatives in your location
- Machinery and tools for debarking of roundwood
- Chippers and chipping mills
- Flakers for industrial waste wood (slabs, offcuts, etc.) and other materials
- Hammermills, beating flakers
- Cleaning plants for hogged wood
- Knife grinding machines for knife rings
- Crushers for waste materials, e.g. waste wood, demolition wood, used wood products etc.
- Long log flakers
- Knife ring flakers for hogged wood and other materials
- Grinders for shavings, flakes, sawdust, etc. (impact mills, sievering mills, etc.)
- Stationary hoggers