MINDA Industrieanlagen GmbH, founded in 1979, offers machines and plants for the production of glulam, laminated timber, solid structural and glulam plywood as well as log house elements, wall and ceiling elements and formwork girders worldwide. The product and service spectrum ranges from individual components to complete plants, from the modernization of existing plants to the construction of network integrated plants.
As in all areas of intralogistics, the company consistently focuses on individual solutions and innovative technologies. Commission-oriented production with its requirements regarding component tracking and identification are made possible by a high visualization depth and the integration of ERP systems. 80 percent of production is exported worldwide.
Representatives in your location
- Laminated timber presses / clamps for construction timber, glulam, etc.
- Vacuum lifting equipment
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Angle transfer stations
- Driven roller conveyors
- Machines and equipment for glue laminated timber / glulam construction
- Stacking and bundling stations
- Infeed units
- Board turning stations
- Cross conveyors
- Undriven roller conveyors
- General contractors for solid wood processing plants