IMA Schelling Group develops, designs and produces machines and systems for wood, plastic and metal processing companies. Its customers include international furniture manufacturers as well as aircraft manufacturers and demanding family carpentry businesses. Based on more than 100 years of experience, the company develops innovative processing solutions for state-of-the-art networked production, tailored to individual customer requirements - up to fully automated batch size 1 systems.
The plant manufacturer develops intelligent high-end solutions in four business units: Board, Woodworking, Precision and Consulting. Customers can count on comprehensive expertise - in cutting, drilling, edge processing or material logistics solutions in the wood sector or in cut-to-size and handling solutions in the metals, plastics and building materials sectors. Individual strategies for value-added corporate development as well as consulting, software and digitalization products round off the portfolio.
IMA Schelling has a global network of 16 subsidiaries and 70 sales partners and operates four production sites in Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia. In 2021, the plant engineering company generated total sales of more than 300 million euros with 1,750 employees worldwide.
Representatives in your location
- Single-end edge banding machines for straight edges
- Single-end edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Double-end edge banding machines for softforming
- Single-end sizing and edge banding machines for straight edges
- Single-end sizing and edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Double-end sizing and edge banding machines for softforming
- Direct-postforming machines for laminated / veneered panels
- Through feed multi-spindle boring machines with horizontal and / or vertical heads
- Machines for boring, milling, hardware inserting, etc.
- Machining centres for edge-bonding
- Manufacturing cells
- Infeed units
- Board turning stations
- Driven roller conveyors
- Commissioning trolleys, commissioning containers
- Sorting and commissioning systems
- Storage systems; other
- Machines and plants for doors and frames
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal cuts
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal and cross cuts (angular system)
- Production monitoring systems
- Robots for handling, feeding and palleting, etc.
- Independent engineering and consulting services for the furniture industry
- Single-end edge banding machines for softforming
- Double-end edge banding machines for straight edges
- Double-end edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Single-end sizing and edge banding machines for softforming
- Double-end sizing and edge banding machines for straight edges
- Double-end sizing and edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Multispindle boring machines with horizontal and / or vertical heads, stationary processing
- Boring machines for sawing, moulding, boring and dowel-driving
- Machining centres for sawing, routing, profiling, boring, sanding
- Machining centres for routing, sawing, boring, edge banding
- Stacking and bundling stations
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Angle transfer stations
- Transport trolleys, shelf trolleys, etc.
- Shelving systems
- Storage and commissioning systems for large boards (e.g. stacking cranes)
- Laser technology
- General contractors for furniture production plants
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for cross cuts
- Independent software for the furniture industry
- Numerical control systems
- Robots for joining and assembling