HOMBAK supplies wood shredding machines for customers in the wood-based materials industry with highest requirements. Through expansion and diversification, the company has acquired an extensive range of machines for the production and handling of OSB strands, chips and wood chips:
For chip production, Hombak supplies complete solution packages from one single supplier, from the wood infeed to the rotor debarker, the chipper system with discharge screw to the knife ring flaker and the top layer mill. For the OSB strand production stranders, wet and dry chip bunkers and drum sieves are supplied. The entire range of machines for the production of wood chips, swarf and strands is thus available.
The Hombak product range is supplemented by machines and systems for separating and sieving, conveying and bunkering of chips, wafers, strands etc. in wet and dry environments.
HOMBAK guarantees its customers throughout the world a wide-ranging service concept to ensure maximum performance and long-term competitiveness of its plants. This service concept comprises spare parts service, modernization & remodeling, consulting & engineering, teleservice, training, financing and second-hand machines.
Representatives in your location
- Stationary conveying devices for roundwood yards
- Log sorting stations
- Rotating log reducers / butt end reducers
- Chippers and chipping mills
- Flakers for industrial waste wood (slabs, offcuts, etc.) and other materials
- Hammermills, beating flakers
- Conveying and storage equipment for hogged wood chips, fibres, etc.
- Infeed units
- Driven roller conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Machines and plants for woodwool
- Long planer heads
- Hogger segments
- Knife grinding machines for planing, flaking and chipper knives
- Cleaning machines and equipment for machine tools
- Rollers and wheels with needles for towing of wood
- Chopping machines (slow-speed)
- Wood furnaces for generating electrical energy
- Storage systems for roundwood yards
- Machinery and tools for debarking of roundwood
- Crushers for waste materials, e.g. waste wood, demolition wood, used wood products etc.
- Long log flakers
- Knife ring flakers for hogged wood and other materials
- Grinders for shavings, flakes, sawdust, etc. (impact mills, sievering mills, etc.)
- Sifting / screening equipment
- Cross conveyors
- Undriven roller conveyors
- Specialised feeding systems for crushers, chippers etc.
- Machines and plants for wood shavings for animal bedding
- Knives for cutters, cutter heads
- Hogging knives
- Knife grinding machines for knife rings
- Sharpeners for special applications
- Conveyor elements; other
- Stationary hoggers
- Turn-key wood pellets plants