The HOMAG Group is the world's leading provider of integrated solutions for production in the woodworking industry and woodworking shops.
As a global player, HOMAG operates international production plants as well as sales and service companies. With around 6400 employees, the company has a presence in more than 100 countries and an estimated global market share over 30%. The HOMAG Group offers its customers solutions for digitized production, based on digital data continuity from point of sale through the entire production process, combined with a comprehensive software suite.
Factories and woodworking shops use high-tech machines and systems from the HOMAG Group to produce home and office furniture, kitchens, parquet and laminate flooring, windows, doors, staircases and even complete prefabricated timber-frame buildings. The range of machines and systems available extends from individual machines for trade businesses to complete, networked production lines for highly industrialized, individual furniture production. The wide range of services related to the machines and systems together with the corresponding control software makes the offering unique.
Facts and Figures
- High-performing: Around 6400 employees around the world
- World-class: Global market share over 30%
- Innovative: 1000 active individual property rights
- Successful: Sales revenue of €1.22 billion
- Local: A presence in over 100 countries
Representatives in your location
HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd (Melbourne)
AU, 3168 Clayton
HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd (Perth)
AU, 6090 Malaga
HOMAG Australia Pty Ltd (Sydney)
AU, 2148 Kings Park
HOMAG INDUSTRIA E COMERCIO
BR, 06785-300 Taboao da Serra / SP
HOMAG China Golden Field Ltd.
CN, 200030 Shanghai
HOMAG Machinery Shanghai Co., Ltd.
CN, 201613 Songjinag County Shanghai
HOMAG France S.A.S.
FR, 67013 Strasbourg Cedex
HOMAG Machinery Bangalore Pvt. Ltd.
IN, Veerananjipura Village, Kasaba Hobli
HOMAG Canada Inc., Montreal Office
CA, J3H 0M6 Mont St Hilaire
HA Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Homag Asia)
MY, 47100 Puchong Selangor
HOMAG Austria GmbH
AT, 4894 Oberhofen am Irrsee
HOMAG Polska Sp. z o.o.
PL, 63-000 Sroda Wielkopolska
HOMAG Espana Maquinaria S.A.
ES, 08450 Llinars del Valles (Barcelona)
HOMAG Machinery Barcelona S.A.
ES, 08480 L'Ametlla del Valles-Barcelona
HOMAG Asia Pte Ltd - Taiwan Branch
TW, 33376 Taoyuan County
HOMAG Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TH, 10120 Bangkok
HOMAG Equipment Machinery Trading LLC
HOMAG U.K. Ltd.
GB, DE74 2US Castle Donington, Derby
HOMAG Asia Pte Ltd Vietnam Branch
VN, 700000 HoChiMinh City - District 2
Marjos Equipamentos Industriais S.A.
PT, 4480-627 Árvore - VCDE
UA, 08130 KIEV - Petropavlovskaja Borshagovka
Freire Servicios Integrales
EC, EC170310 Quito - Carcelén Industrial
Eva Lucila Puente Escalante
MX, 14240 Tlalpan, Distrito Federal
Creative Consultant Technical Equipment
SA, 11553 Riyadh
- Membrane presses
- Continuous surface laminating plants with integrated edge-wrapping units
- Equipment for loading, offloading and conveying of laminated parts
- Radial arm saws
- Single-end profilers / sizing machines for non-flat parts, e.g. scantlings
- Double-end profilers / sizing machines for non-flat parts, e.g. scantlings
- Single-end edge banding machines for straight edges
- Single-end edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Single-end sizing and edge banding machines for straight edges
- Single-end sizing and edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Double-end sizing and edge banding machines for softforming
- Postforming machines for stationary processing
- Direct-postforming machines for laminated / veneered panels
- Multispindle boring machines with horizontal and / or vertical heads, stationary processing
- Boring machines for sawing, moulding, boring and dowel-driving
- Through feed CNC boring machines
- Machines for hardware inserting
- Cross-belt / wide-belt sanders
- Drum sanders for surface sanding
- Single-end profile sanders
- Disc sanders
- Machining centres for edge-bonding
- Machining centres for routing, sawing, boring, hardware and dowel inserting, etc.
- Glue spreading stations for carcass components
- Final assembly work stations for furniture parts, carcass furniture
- Packaging machines for furniture parts and carcass furniture
- Infeed units
- Board turning stations
- Cross conveyors
- Driven roller conveyors
- Robots for handling, feeding and palleting, etc.
- Thermic smoothening
- Machines for windows and facades; other
- Trimming lines
- Automatic nailers for wall units, etc.
- Machines and equipment for timber flooring / parquetry
- Machines and equipment for stair construction
- NC programming systems
- Image processing systems for identification of colours, structure, surface inspection, optical measuring, etc.
- General contractors for solid wood processing plants
- General contractors for timber construction and wooden houses
- General contractors for parquetry plants
- Financing companies
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal and cross cuts (angular system)
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal cuts
- CNC routers
- Double-end edge banding machines for softforming
- Pre-assembly lines for furniture parts
- Commissioning trolleys, commissioning containers
- Foil roll-on lines / continuous surface laminating plants
- Profile wrapping machines
- Pendulum saws
- Overhead panel saws (portal saws) for longitudinal and / or cross-cutting
- Single-end profilers / sizing machines for flat parts, e.g. panels
- Double-end profilers / sizing machines for flat parts, e.g. panels
- Single-end edge banding machines for softforming
- Double-end edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Single-end sizing and edge banding machines for softforming
- Double-end sizing and edge banding machines for straight edges
- Double-end sizing and edge banding machines for shaped / curved parts
- Postforming machines for laminates
- Universal multispindle boring machines, stationary processing
- Through feed multi-spindle boring machines with horizontal and / or vertical heads
- CNC boring machines for stationary processing
- Dowel driving machines (gluing, driving-in)
- Wide-belt sanders
- Wide-belt sanders for calibrating and sanding
- Sanders for intermediate lacquer sanding
- Double-end profile sanders
- Machining centres for sawing, routing, profiling, boring, sanding
- Machining centres for routing, sawing, boring, edge banding
- Manufacturing cells
- Carcass clamps
- Final assembly lines for furniture
- Packaging machines for flat parts (floor elements, panels, etc.)
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Angle transfer stations
- Reverse conveyors
- Storage and commissioning systems for large boards (e.g. stacking cranes)
- Supersonic technology
- Processing centres for longitudinal and cross-wise processing of window parts
- Machines and plants for doors and frames
- Special machines for carpenters and building industry
- Machining centres for structural elements
- Machines and equipment for laminate floorings
- Machines and equipment for manufacturing solid timber boards
- Identification systems for component identification and labeling (Barcode, etc.)
- General contractors for furniture production plants
- General contractors for plants for manufacturing of wooden construction elements (windows, facades, etc.)
- General contractors for laminate flooring plants
- General contractors for plants for solid wood panel production
- Leasing companies
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for cross cuts
- Moulding machines for three- and four-side machining
- Double-end edge banding machines for straight edges
- Machines for boring, milling, hardware inserting, etc.
- Undriven roller conveyors
- Automatic spraying machines / robots for spray finishing
HOMAG is giving the digital future an identity. In line with the motto "Design meets digital," all HOMAG machines are now even more intuitive to use and feature modern and unique designs.