Hecht Electronic supplies high-precision measuring systems worldwide for quality control in the furniture, metal and glass industries. For example, the 4i inline scanner is a measuring table for checking the dimension, the drilling pattern, the surface and the edge of furniture parts in throughfeed. This application is mainly required in batch size 1 productions, e.g. in the kitchen furniture industry.
Hecht cross-cut fences, positioning units, measuring tables and log measuring systems for sawmills are further products that can be used to increase the quality of customer production processes in wood processing. Hecht Electronic AG accompanies customers individually and uncomplicatedly even after the purchase.
Representatives in your location
- Equipment and systems for measuring timber
- Identification systems for component identification and labeling (Barcode, etc.)
- Electronic equipment for data acquisition and data processing for furniture manufacturing
- Material testing and fault detection instruments
- Independent software for the furniture industry
- Plants for measuring and optimization of roundwood
- Electronic equipment for data acquisition and data processing for roundwood yards and saw mills
- Workpiece measuring instruments
- Production monitoring systems