Grenzebach BSH offers a complete range of machines and plants for the veneer industry. Grenzebach BSH's plants are used by customers all over the world to produce decorative veneers that are used in the furniture industry, door manufacturing and interior design for shops and hotels. Peeled veneers, which are also produced on Grenzebach machines, are used e.g. for the production of plywood and LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber).
In total, more than 400 Grenzebach plants are in operation worldwide for veneer production. They deliver top performance: In sorting, the stacking speed reaches a value of 300 m per minute. Grenzebach offers veneer drying plants with eight floors and up to 6.2 metres working width. The speciality is the uniform drying of the veneer sheets over the full width and all floors. The strengths of the systems are the high degree of automation, high productivity with maximum energy efficiency and, of course, perfect product quality.
The veneer plants form the Wood Technology Division. The company is part of the globally operating Grenzebach Group, which offers plants for the production of glass and other building materials; its customers also include logistics groups and the automotive, aviation and food industries.
Representatives in your location
- Machines and technical equipment for primary processing (production of semi-finished products)
- Rotation slicers
- Conveying and storage equipment (magazines) for sliced and peeled veneers
- Roller dryers
- Inline wood moisture control equipment for veneer dryers
- Air flotation dryers for impregnated / coated papers
- Laminate and film clippers
- Equipment for measuring and optimizing of veneers
- Stacking and bundling stations
- Infeed units
- Board turning stations
- Cross conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Robots for handling, feeding and palleting, etc.
- Material testing and fault detection instruments
- Veneer slicers
- Staylog devices
- Belt dryers
- Press / ironing dryers
- Lines for impregnating and coating of papers and tissue
- Resin blenders and proportioning devices / systems
- Laminate and film cutting machines with roller shear knives
- Lifting tables
- Vacuum lifting equipment
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Angle transfer stations
- Driven roller conveyors
- Overhead conveyors
- Image processing systems for identification of colours, structure, surface inspection, optical measuring, etc.