The company GreCon, division of Fagus-GreCon Greten GmbH & Co. KG, is the international market leader for measuring technology and fire protection systems in a wide number of industries. Focus is set on the wood-based products industry, where fire protection plays an important role - this includes spark extinguishing systems to prevent dust explosions and filter fires. This fire and plant protection of production facilities ensures uninterrupted production and helps to avoid property damage and personal injury.
For approx. 40 years, GreCon globally operates through sales and service offices for its customers. During the entire operating time of the plant, from installation and start-up of new plants through daily use up to maintenance and troubleshooting, GreCon service experts ensure the sustainable availability of the measuring systems and spark extinguishing systems.
Fagus-GreCon Greten GmbH & Co. KG is an owner-managed family business with headquarters in Alfeld/Hanover. Besides GreCon, the Fagus division is a leader in the production and development of shoe lasts. All business units operate worldwide and offer local customer-oriented support.
Representatives in your location
Gewerbepark Heidestraße 70
Fagus-GreCon Greten GmbH & Co. KG
DE, 90475 Nürnberg
Filial Kommanditnogo Tovarischestva Fagus-GreCon Greten GmbH & Co. KG
RU, 117 418 Moskau
GreCon GmbH China
CN, Pudong, Shanghai, 201206
Industrias Métallicas Onaz S.A.
ES, 20730 Azpeitia (Guipùzcoa)
INSERCO Industrie Service México
MX, Durango, Durango
NUKOR SAWMILLING (PTY) LTD
ZA, 2094 Johannesburg, Jeppestown
Rommel Talleres Metalúrgicos S.A.
AR, 1613 Buenos Aires
TPE Tran Phu Engineering Co. Ltd.
VN, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC)
- Moisture meters, inline
- Belt scales
- Machines and equipment for laminate floorings
- Fire and spark extinguishing systems
- Electronic equipment for data acquisition and data processing for wood based panels manufacturing
- Material testing and fault detection instruments
- Metal detectors and removers
- Training services
- Systems for production data acquisition and quality monitoring for plywood plants
- Systems for production data acquisition and quality monitoring for particle board, fibre board and OSB plants
- Safety technology
- Image processing systems for identification of colours, structure, surface inspection, optical measuring, etc.
- Workpiece measuring instruments
- Production monitoring systems
- Measuring and testing equipment; other
- Services; other