The company Götzinger Maschinen GmbH is specialized in the production of woodworking machines for the artisanal production of windows and doors, shutters, blinds, stairs and other construction elements and other solid wood products. The Götzinger production spectrum includes automatic drilling machines and automatic milling machines for all processing operations of window parts, including slot milling machines, upsetting machines and frame presses for the production of blinds, olive drilling machines as well as dowel drilling machines with glue application and press-in device. A classic is the compact drilling machine "POWER DRILL". Regardless of the frame profile, the design of the corner connection and the type of opening: Götzinger is happy to advise customers on "How to produce wooden windows".
Since the insolvency of Hoffmann Bohrsysteme in 2006, Götzinger has also been building and selling the entire Hoffmann range, including machines for hole line and fitting drilling as well as special drilling machines for staircase construction.
- Finger jointing machines
- Machines for cutting finger joints
- Finger jointing presses
- Multispindle boring machines with horizontal and / or vertical heads, stationary processing
- Boring machines for sawing, moulding, boring and dowel-driving
- Dowel driving machines (gluing, driving-in)
- Hardware recessing machines
- Groove cutters for stairs, ladders and louvres
- Glue application systems for finger joints
- Finger jointing lines for cross-cutting, cutting finger joints, glue application, pressing, etc.
- Dowel hole boring machines for rack, frame and other prismatic components, stationary or through feed processing
- Machines for boring, milling, hardware inserting, etc.
- Slot boring machines
- Machines for windows and facades; other