More than 35 years have passed since Reinhold Beck Maschinenbau GmbH was founded. The company, based in Krauchenwies in Upper Swabia, now employs around 25 people. In the beginning, the company exclusively focused on machines and equipment for woodworking. In the course of the years intelligent ergonomic solutions for different ranges and industries were developed.
The Beck company offers a high vertical range of manufacture with its own design and modern production facilities in the areas of turning, milling, drilling and welding. This is supplemented by an own assembly department. Also special machines are manufactured on customer's request.
Innovative lifting tables, roller and measuring tracks, handling equipment, saws and gluing presses from Beck can be found wherever productive and safe working is important.
Reinhold Beck recognised the potential of ergonomic workplaces early on. Here he has set standards and with height-adjustable work tables, which take into account different body sizes and at the same time the dimensioning and optimum positioning of the workpieces. These can be found in more and more companies, where they make their contribution to protecting the health of workers and improving economic efficiency.
- Multi-daylight presses
- Vertical edge joint gluing machines
- Semicircular arch joint gluing machines
- Assembly work stations and lines for windows, doors and facade elements
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Transport trolleys, shelf trolleys, etc.
- Roller stands
- Machines and equipment for stair construction
- Planing benches, working tables
- Workpiece fences and stops, computerised positioning
- Undercut cross-cutting saws
- Portable glue spreaders
- Single daylight presses
- Frame clamps
- Carcass clamps
- Lifting tables
- Undriven roller conveyors
- Commissioning trolleys, commissioning containers
- Assembly tables
- Machines and equipment for manufacturing solid timber boards
- Workpiece fences and stops, mechanised positioning
- Vacuum cup clamping devices
- Narrow band saws