Root reduction, debarking, measuring, cutting, sorting, feeding round timber - Baljer & Zembrod has been manufacturing individual machines and complete systems for round timber processing all over the world for over 50 years. Customers benefit from the many years of expertise and services from a single source: from consulting and project planning of the systems to production, assembly and service. The aim is to maximise added value at the customer's logyard with technical innovations. A new special area is rail-bound sorting trolleys with electric drive for the paper industry.
In addition to the sawmill industry, Baljer & Zembrod also manufactures electrically operated handling equipment for sorting and handling scrap and recycled materials.
Representatives in your location
- Mobile log conveyors
- Stationary conveying devices for roundwood yards
- Log sorting stations
- Rotating log reducers / butt end reducers
- Cutting to length station with continuous feed
- Metal detectors and removers for roundwood
- Machines and equipment for glue laminated timber / glulam construction
- Cranes for roundwood yards
- Storage systems for roundwood yards
- Machinery and tools for debarking of roundwood
- Stationary chain saws
- Plants for measuring and optimization of roundwood
- Tools for marking and labeling of roundwood and logs