Anthon GmbH, the family-owned company from Flensburg, known worldwide for the strong performance and high availability of its high-tech systems, is specialized in complex machines and systems for the panel-processing furniture industry.
Since its foundation in 1865, the company has never lost the joy of innovation and further development, the enthusiasm for craftsmanship and technology. In addition to the iron castings and wood barrel machines manufactured at that time, computer-controlled panel sizing systems, robot-supported packaging systems, ingenious wide-belt sanding machines and optical detection systems for quality assurance in production processes have been added today.
Representatives in your location
- Sanding lines
- Packaging equipment for panels
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal cuts
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for longitudinal and cross cuts (angular system)
- Moulding machines for special applications
- Packaging machines for furniture parts and carcass furniture
- Packaging machines for boards, custom sized boards, etc.
- Stacking and bundling stations
- Infeed units
- Board turning stations
- Cross conveyors
- Robots for handling, feeding and palleting, etc.
- Machines and equipment for manufacturing wood barrels
- Panel dividing machines
- Single- and multi-blade circular saws for edging or ripping
- Horizontal panel saws with pressure beam for cross cuts
- Overhead panel saws (portal saws) for longitudinal and / or cross-cutting
- Wide-belt sanders for calibrating and sanding
- Packaging machines for flat parts (floor elements, panels, etc.)
- Packaging machines; other
- Vacuum lifting equipment
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Angle transfer stations
- Reverse conveyors
- Robots; other
- General contractors for furniture production plants