Wemhöner Surface Technologies - in short: Wemhöner - manufactures plants for the finishing of wood-based materials and is the global technology leader in this field. Wemhöner constantly develops and tests new technologies in close cooperation with a wide network of leading universities, suppliers and customers in its own technology center.
An important part of the Wemhöner product range are short-cycle presses for the direct coating of chipboard or MDF boards. These enable single and double-sided synchronous pore or EIR technology (embossed in register / register-embossing). The product line for coating three-dimensional workpieces is called Variopress. For liquid coating, Wemhöner offers modular printing and coating systems under the name Masterline. Finally, the portfolio also includes continuous presses with one or more floors, lightweight panel systems for door and panel production as well as special presses and special lines for manufacturers from various industries.
In addition to the main plant in Herford, Wemhöner has also been manufacturing in China since 2007. Customers have access to a network of sales partners for consulting, sales and after-sales service.
Representatives in your location
- Mechanised fed cycle presses / short-cycle presses
- Cycle presses for laminating of moulded parts
- Double-band presses
- Printing (e.g. wood grain) plants
- Conveyers for lacquering plants
- Presses for lightweight boards / sandwich elements production
- Block cycle presses for laminating
- Membrane presses
- Equipment for loading, offloading and conveying of laminated parts
- Roller coaters
- Cycle presses for laminates (e.g. HPL)