Founded in 1963, Venjakob is an internationally recognized system provider for customer-specific coating solutions. Venjakob sets standards in the development of innovative, resource-saving coating solutions for a wide variety of workpiece materials and geometries.
The range of services extends from individual components for cleaning/pretreatment/coating/drying/automation and exhaust air purification to complete systems for a wide variety of industrial sectors such as wood and furniture, plastics, automobiles, building materials, metal or glass.
The productivity and efficiency achieved by the system technology in the production process is largely determined by the intelligence of the control system. In addition to all system lines and tailored to customer-specific requirements, Venjakob therefore implements tailor-made control technology for individual systems or complete production lines - from circuit diagram creation and the construction of individual control cabinets to control programming.
The production sites in Germany and the USA as well as numerous sales and service branches and a dealer network spread across the globe ensure a worldwide presence.
- Sanders for intermediate lacquer sanding
- Cleaning brushes
- Automatic spraying machines / robots for spray finishing
- Spray walls and booths
- Conveyers for lacquering plants
- Stacking and bundling stations
- Outfeed and stacking units
- Angle transfer stations
- Reverse conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Exhaust air and gases purification plants and equipment
- Roller coaters
- Wide-belt sanders
- Texturing / brushing machines
- Bleaching and staining plants
- Edge coating systems
- Lacquer drying and curing lines
- Lifting tables
- Infeed units
- Board turning stations
- Cross conveyors
- Driven roller conveyors
- Overhead conveyors
- General contractors; other
- Flooding systems
- Robots for spraying, lacquering, etc.