The proven woodworking machines of Stegherr Maschinenbau have been rationalizing the individual and series production of doors and windows for customers worldwide since 1967. Stegherr has the optimum machine tailored precisely to the customer's requirements for all necessary work steps. Stegherr offers a modern, innovative and wide-ranging machine program for the window and door industry as well as special machines for the production of wood, aluminium and PVC windows, also integrated into production lines and for the processing of garden wood.
- Undercut cross-cutting saws
- Copy moulders with tool control by pattern and automatic rotation of workpiece (with one or more spindles, also with additional sanding units)
- Moulding machines for special applications
- CNC boring machines for stationary processing
- Machining centres for routing, sawing, boring, hardware and dowel inserting, etc.
- Copy moulders for longitudinal processing of moulded parts (also with additional sanding units, etc.)
- Mullion moulders
- Boring machines for sawing, moulding, boring and dowel-driving
- Dowel driving machines (gluing, driving-in)
- Semicircular arch joint gluing machines