Schuko is one of Europe's leading specialists for extraction technology, filter technology and surface technology. The company supplies high-quality, tailor-made solutions for wood and paper processing as well as the plastics and metal industry. Customers include small and medium-sized companies as well as leading processors in large-scale industry.
The product range includes mobile and stationary extraction systems for chips and dust, including the entire periphery of filters, separators and silos, shredders and briquetting presses as well as paint mist extraction systems, spray stands and sanding tables.
Schuko offers in the core market Europe and increasingly also in overseas markets all services from consulting to planning and project engineering, production, delivery, installation, commissioning as well as maintenance and operator training from one source.
Representatives in your location
- Flakers for industrial waste wood (slabs, offcuts, etc.) and other materials
- Chopping machines (slow-speed)
- Boiler systems with furnaces for wood fuels (solid wood, chips, dust, etc.)
- Extraction systems
- Extraction machines, stand alone
- Chips and dust extraction systems (including filters)
- Spray walls and booths
- Briquetting presses
- Plants and equipment for energy recycling
- Filtering separators
- Specialised control systems for chips and dust extraction systems