The Scheppach company builds high-quality, innovative woodworking machines for do-it-yourselfers and professional craftsmen at home and abroad. The company's range of machines covers the whole spectrum of woodworking machines for the secondary processing stage. Typical products are construction wood circular sawing machines, sliding table sawing machines such as the model Forsa 9.0, carpenter band saws and scroll saws, thicknessing and surface planing machines, cross-cut saws, long-belt sanding machines, bench milling machines, portal saws and combined carpentry machines. The required peripherals such as devices for suction and compressed air generation are also produced. In addition to woodworking machines, machines for metalworking are also manufactured.
Furthermore, Scheppach offers garden tools and machines for processing firewood. The repair and spare parts service is permanently available online.
- Circular saws for construction timber
- Sliding table saws
- Narrow band saws
- Sawing machines for building sites
- Thickness planers
- Longbelt sanders with table
- Combined circular saws, surfacers, moulders and slot mortisers
- Cross-cutting saws
- Overhead panel saws (portal saws) for longitudinal and / or cross-cutting
- Jig saws
- Surface planers
- Single-spindle moulders
- Surfacers and thicknessers
- Roller stands