For more than a quarter of a century Range + Heine has been planning, building and installing systems for the coating of wooden elements (e.g. wooden windows, doors and chairs) that require the highest standards. The innovative, medium-sized company has many years of experience in plant construction and coating technology and can thus implement effective and resource-saving coating systems for customers. One of the focal points is paint recovery and thus the saving of raw materials. Range + Heine accompanies its customers until the commissioning and training of the customer's personnel and also provides support in all project phases.
- Automatic spraying machines / robots for spray finishing
- Spray walls and booths
- Conveyers for lacquering plants
- Flooding systems
- Electrostatic spraying equipment
- Lacquer drying and curing lines
- Robots for spraying, lacquering, etc.