The company Kündig builds sanding machines for the processing of surfaces and edges. Customers worldwide appreciate the solid construction, extreme longevity and consistently high sanding quality. One of the special features of the Kündig machines is the diagonal sanding process: This allows sanding with an inclined aggregate if required, i.e. slightly crosswise to the fibre - similar to a pulling cut. The process produces smoother surfaces and fewer sanding marks than conventional broadband sanding machines and is particularly advantageous in lacquer sanding. The service life of the abrasive belt is increased and visible traces of the oscillation movement are reduced.
Thanks to renowned partner companies and its own subsidiaries in Germany, France and England, Kündig has a worldwide sales and service network. Production takes place in Gotha (Thuringia)/Germany and at the headquarters in Wetzikon near Zurich/Switzerland.
One example from the Kündig product range is the Brilliant-2 1350-REd-L wide belt sander: an all-rounder that can also be equipped with a planer unit, calibration roller, cross belt unit or structure brush on request.
Representatives in your location
- Wide-belt sanders
- Veneer sheet sanders
- Wide-belt sanders for calibrating and sanding
- Sanders for curved and moulded components
- Single-end profile sanders
- CNC sanding centres for complete sanding of all surfaces
- Cross-belt / wide-belt sanders
- Abrasive calibrating machines
- Drum sanders for surface sanding
- Sanders for intermediate lacquer sanding
- Double-end profile sanders