Maschinenfabrik Heesemann is a specialist for sanding machines: Heesemann builds world-leading sanding machines for everything from raw and painted wood surfaces to plastics and metals.
When grinding flat parts, working widths of up to 2.6 m at a feed rate of up to 140 m/min are possible. However, smaller models adapted to customer requirements are also available. For sanding narrow sides and profiles, Heesemann offers edge and profile sanding machines which can be equipped with various aggregates. A brush sanding machine is offered for three-dimensional parts.
A powerful example from the Heesemann product range is the LSM 8 calibration sander, which simultaneously processes flat workpieces from above and below at high feed rates.
Representatives in your location
- Longbelt sanders with table
- Cross-belt / wide-belt sanders
- Abrasive calibrating machines
- Sanders for curved and moulded components
- Single-end profile sanders
- CNC sanding centres for complete sanding of all surfaces
- Wide-belt sanders
- Veneer sheet sanders
- Wide-belt sanders for calibrating and sanding
- Sanders for intermediate lacquer sanding
- Double-end profile sanders