The machines from HAAS Recycling Technik shred wood and sieve, convey and store the resulting wood chips. Haas systems are used both in sawmills for the disposal of residual wood and for the recycling of waste wood. The production programme also includes equipment for recycling various other materials such as plastic windows.
Haas supplies worldwide and, as a flexible family business, can build turnkey plants according to customer requirements and offer the required service.
Representatives in your location
- Sifting / screening equipment
- Conveying and storage equipment for hogged wood chips, fibres, etc.
- Specialised feeding systems for crushers, chippers etc.
- Crushers for waste materials, e.g. waste wood, demolition wood, used wood products etc.
- Hammermills, beating flakers
- Chopping machines (slow-speed)
- Belt conveyors
- Stationary conveying devices for roundwood yards
- Metal detectors and removers
- Chippers and chipping mills
- Stationary hoggers