Machines from HAAS Recycling-Systems shred wood, sieve, separate and convey it, and store the wood chips produced from the shredded wood. HAAS mobile machines and stationary plants are used both in sawmills for the disposal of residual wood and for the recycling of waste wood. Other materials such as waste and substitute fuels, PVC and plastics can also be recycled with HAAS machines.
HAAS is a worldwide supplier and, as a flexible family business, can build machines and plants individually and turnkey according to customer requirements. Even after the project has been implemented, you will continue to receive all-round support from the service team. This assures you of our high quality standards in the long term!
Representatives in your location
- Sifting / screening equipment
- Conveying and storage equipment for hogged wood chips, fibres, etc.
- Specialised feeding systems for crushers, chippers etc.
- Crushers for waste materials, e.g. waste wood, demolition wood, used wood products etc.
- Hammermills, beating flakers
- Chopping machines (slow-speed)
- Belt conveyors
- Stationary conveying devices for roundwood yards
- Metal detectors and removers
- Chippers and chipping mills
- Stationary hoggers