The development, production, competent consulting, worldwide sales and first-class service from a single source of systems for tool manufacture as well as assembly systems and special machines are the special areas of expertise of the medium-sized company GERLING Automation. The machines and systems are used for the production of carbide-tipped and diamond-tipped circular and band saws, carbide-tipped dowel drills and routers, diamond-tipped stone saws and circular knives. The Gerling range includes bore machining, soldering, grinding (see picture), tension rolling, blasting, polishing, marking and quality control.
Representatives in your location
- Saw brazing and welding machines
- Cleaning machines and equipment for machine tools
- Machines, equipment and tools for maintenance and manufacturing of manual hand-held tools
- Saw blade rolling and leveling machines
- Machines, equipment and tools for maintenance and manufacturing of machine cutting tools; other