AVOLA manufactures construction circular saws and individual circular table saws for craftsmen's use which all meet the highest European safety standards (EN 1870-1). The product range includes various stationary and adjustable cutting heights, with silenced carbide blade, with table extension, with fold-down rip fence, with two guide edges and different blade diameters.
Many thousands of AVOLA joinery, rip-off, cut-to-length and cross-cut saws are in use worldwide. Avola guarantees an express service for all spare parts worldwide. In this way, AVOLA always ensures optimum availability and maximum longevity, even beyond the legendary durability of its saws.
- Undercut cross-cutting saws
- Table saws
- Driven roller conveyors
- Roller stands
- Special machines for carpenters and building industry
- Circular saw blades, HW-tipped
- Single and double mitre saws
- Sawing machines for building sites
- Undriven roller conveyors
- Trimming lines
- Circular saw blades, all-steel